Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Taking requests




I suck dick at cooking…

…so if you would like to see me humiliate myself publicly trying to recreate a favorite recipe, or one you are curious about but don’t have the courage or means to try, post it in the comments.  Good, bad or ruined I will document the process and aftermath on here.

I only have a few rules:

HAS TO BE EDIBLE: And I don’t just mean technically edible either.  I am not going to make a jizz omelet (again) or a dog shit sandwich.

NOTHING OVERLY COMPLICATED:  I do enjoy a challenge but I don’t want to get involved in food science and fancy appliances.  Indian food is about as adventurous as I care to get.

NO EXOTIC MEATS OR INGREDIENTS: Bald Eagle Stew, for instance, is not going to happen (and not because it isn’t delicious).  If I can’t find the ingredients via normal means, i.e. grocery store, Amazon, etc, I am not going to bother.  I am not wealthy or resourceful and I have no idea where the black market even is.

I regret this already.

1 comment:

  1. Tobacco ice cream.
    Guava or mango&banana prison wine.
    Chocolate souffle.
    Boca burger meatloaf.
    Also, I hate you.

    ReplyDelete